Associate Professor, School of Leadership and Social Change
Office: BR 212
Telephone: 519-432-8353 ext 28278
- B.A., Queen’s University
- M.P.A., Queen’s University
- Ph.D., University of Toronto
Research and Scholarly Interests
Canadian politics, public policy, federal-provincial relations
- Political Science 1020E – Introduction to Political Science
- Political Science 2220F/G – Government Policy
- Political Science 2230E – Canadian Government and Politics
- Political Science 2246E – Public Administration
- Political Science 2286F/G – Policy Analysis
- “Bureaucracy in the Blakeney Decision-Making Process,” Prairie Forum 31: (Spring 2006).
- “The Case Against a Strong Federal Role in Health Care,” in M. Charlton & P. Barker, eds., Crosscurrents: Contemporary Political Issues ( Toronto : Thomson Nelson. 2006).
- “Acceptable Law, Questionable Politics,” in M. Westmacott & H. Mellon, eds., Political Dispute and Judicial Review: Assessing the Work of the Supreme Court of Canada (Toronto : Thomson Nelson, 2000).