The Thesis Stream is for applicants who would like to pursue a masters level education. Students will develop advanced research skills. This program will not prepare the student to become a registered dietitian in Canada.
The Internship Stream is for applicants who would like to become Registered Dietitians in Canada.
**Please see Internship Stream Admissions and Thesis Stream Admissions sections to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements before applying to the program.
Our graduates have been accepted into PhD programs at institutions such as the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine in England and The University of Guelph in Guelph, Ontario. They have the advanced credentials needed to meet the increasingly complex requirements of institutional settings and client services. They have found careers in:
- Clinical hospital settings
- Community Health Centres
- Family Health Teams
- Food Industry
- Government Ministries
- Long-term care homes
- Private Practice Counselling
- Public Health Units
Some are also working as contract faculty in the Division of Food and Nutritional Sciences, Brescia University College.
- The School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, Western University
- Dietitians of Canada (DC)
- College of Dietitians of Ontario (CDO)
- Food and Nutritional Sciences at Brescia, Faculty and Research Initiatives
- Brescia University College