Registrar Services will be delivered through The Hive. Visit us in-person or online.
Location: The Hive, Main Level, Mother St. James Memorial Building
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm–4:00pm
Phone: 519-858-5151 or 519-432-8353 ext. 28266
Students with a booked academic advising appointment are advised to wait in the Registrar’s Office waiting room, Room 12, Lower Level, Mother St. James Memorial Building
- Final Exam Schedule April 2016 – Brescia ONLY
There is an adjusted shuttle bus service between Brescia, King’s and Western for exams.
- Western and Affiliates Exam Schedules
- Western/Affiliate Exam Information
- Conduct of Exams for Students
- Procedure for Conflicts or Special Exams
The Hive offers online services that support current and past students with a variety of academic and administrative concerns.
- Academic Advising
- Account Balance
- Work Study
- Letters of Enrollment Verification: request letters or verification of forms through the Registrar’s Office; normally a 48 turn-around time is required.
- T2202As are tuition tax receipts: online service on Student Centre
- Transcript Ordering: all official transcripts are issued by Western University
- Personal Timetable (register for classes)