Building on the proud history and Ursuline values of Brescia University College and in particular its focus on women’s leadership, the Brescia University College Alumnae Association encourages and fosters the lifelong involvement of alumnae with each other and with Brescia University College through advocacy, communications, service and support.
If you attended Brescia for one full year or longer, you belong to the Association and have the opportunity to submit a nomination for election and to vote for your Alumnae Association Executive, which represents you and your fellow Brescia alumnae. The Executive is comprised of a maximum of 25 members and its members are charged with the following:
- To represent all alumnae, including but not limited to their own faculty and classmates;
- To share ideas and react to proposals about how best to engage alumnae in Brescia University College’s work, and promote interest among alumnae in attending events;
- To actively reach out to friends, neighbours, colleagues and associates to identify Brescia’s alumnae and encourage their involvement in the Association;
- To attend, in person or by teleconference, at least three meetings annually and participate in additional meetings as required;
- To regularly participate in Alumnae activities on campus, in London, or in your region.
See your Alumnae Association Executive.
Alumnae Association Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Brescia University College Alumnae Association will take place during the 2016 Homecoming Luncheon on Sunday, October 2nd.
Any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact Alison Vilaca at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-432-8353 x28446
A new set of Alumnae Association By-laws was established by the Brescia University College Alumnae Association in the fall of 2015 outlining an updated structure to the association and a new election process.