At Brescia University College, we’re small but, well, mighty. You’ll feel an energy, a vibrancy that permeates campus. You’ll also feel welcomed, safe, and secure. Like you’re among family, among friends (because, of course, you are).
You’ll also have full access to Western University’s Sports and Recreation Services as well as the Western Clubs System.
Ready to get involved? Here are 7 ways to do just that:
- Be a mentee in the Professional Mentoring Program and be matched with your own professional mentor to help you gain clarity on your academic, career, and personal goals.
- Join the Students’ Council and help other students get involved at Brescia.
- Join our Classroom to Career Workshop Series to learn about the career planning process, career development, and career decision-making.
- Join the Brescia choir.
- Grab coffee with a friend at Starbucks Kiosk in Clare Hall.
- Have lunch with friends at The Mercato in Clare Hall.
- Read and write for the student-run online literary journal, “Musings of Brescia.”